Sunburst - Manifesto...

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

Hearing Aid Man

Sunburst - Manifesto...

Post by Hearing Aid Man » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:42 pm

New single from upcoming 6/14 release...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWH3eLaGoY

Hopefully I'll think as highly of the new one as I did of their debut.

introclaus

Re: Sunburst - Manifesto...

Post by introclaus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:30 pm

That song is super tasty!!! Wow!
Claus Jensen

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:59 am

Holy crap that's some bad assery right there! I absolutely love this!!! Wow! Thanks for sharing.

I think Larry would dig this one :) , but I could be wrong.

Mardoch
Site Admin

Post by Mardoch » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am

Yeah that's excellent. It's pretty much a continuation of the sound on their debut, which is really all I wanted.

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 pm

Just got back from being away and have not hit the link - but I'm positive I will like whatever they put out ...... loved the previous disc big time.

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 pm

LarryD wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 pm
Just got back from being away and have not hit the link - but I'm positive I will like whatever they put out ...... loved the previous disc big time.

Ya got to hit it Larry ya just got ta :)

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Fri May 03, 2024 7:54 am

prog_powermetal99 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 pm
LarryD wrote:

****I did bro ..... I didn't love it, but it will be a purchase ..... I love the vocals, and the chorus is killer as well .... but I don't care for that speed anymore, and I know it's a part of the song, but I love it when they slow it down and go mid-paced .....that's my comfort zone ......I am sure I will love the rest of the disc ..... its' an easy purchase for me .....

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm

LarryD wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:54 am
prog_powermetal99 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 pm
LarryD wrote:

****I did bro ..... I didn't love it, but it will be a purchase ..... I love the vocals, and the chorus is killer as well .... but I don't care for that speed anymore, and I know it's a part of the song, but I love it when they slow it down and go mid-paced .....that's my comfort zone ......I am sure I will love the rest of the disc ..... its' an easy purchase for me .....

It's cool Larry. I keep forgetting that the Larry of New is not the same Larry of Old. Heck, my parents were always telling me that the music I listen to is too fast and kept telling me, "wait until you get to our age". I just smiled at them and told them, "nothing will change" But I don't think they believed me :). Some repetitive fast music I don't like though, like Dragonforce and similar other bands that know nothing but speed. but then again I never have liked them. I think it's because some of those bands just don't know how to change it up and it all the fast songs start sounding the same.