Veni Domine appears to have reunited...

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

outprogged42

Veni Domine appears to have reunited...

Post by outprogged42 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:50 pm

Veni Domine's Facebook page just became active again and announced a festival appearance in March 2024. I'm not sure if this is permanent or just a one-off reunion, but they seem to be hinting that it might be more than this one show.

This is not a band I particularly listen to often as their style is outside the typical boundaries of my daily listening, but when I do put them on, they really impress and sound like nobody else. "Light," their very last album, is mysterious, melancholic, and quite original stuff.

LarryD
Site Admin

Re: Veni Domine appears to have reunited...

Post by LarryD » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:28 am

outprogged42 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:50 pm
Veni Domine's Facebook page just became active again and announced a festival appearance in March 2024. I'm not sure if this is permanent or just a one-off reunion, but they seem to be hinting that it might be more than this one show.

This is not a band I particularly listen to often as their style is outside the typical boundaries of my daily listening, but when I do put them on, they really impress and sound like nobody else. "Light," their very last album, is mysterious, melancholic, and quite original stuff.

*****Now this is really great news !!!!! And I agree with what you said about Light.

introclaus

Re: Veni Domine appears to have reunited...

Post by introclaus » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:39 am

Wonderful band - had them play at my club when I was managing this heavy metal venue in Copenhagen years ago … we had a total of 7 people in the audience of who only 4 were paying to get in.
Claus Jensen