Disc Revsit: Mindflow Destructive Device

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

prog_powermetal99

Disc Revsit: Mindflow Destructive Device

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:45 pm

I know that this disc isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I pulled it off the shelf again for a replay and man, I still love the heck out of this disc. What's strange is that this is normally isn't the type of band that I would have been into, as there are many modern touches throughout the album. But something about this album just sticks and gets in your head and you just keep hitting "repeat".... Love the vocals. the music, and the whole vibe of this disc.........

Dusty

LarryD
Site Admin

Re: Disc Revsit: Mindflow Destructive Device

Post by LarryD » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 am

Good call on that one --- have not played it in some time, but it is an outstanding disc that always got me pumping ........ a little bit more straight forward from them vs previous discs, but they did not lose their sound and identity moving forward ....... great stuff indeed !!!! Time to get this one out again ........

Mardoch
Site Admin

Re: Disc Revsit: Mindflow Destructive Device

Post by Mardoch » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:04 pm

Wow, hell of a coincidence. I was scrolling through my Winamp earlier and paused on it, almost decided to throw it on, but it's not quite what I was after today. The whole AR tie-in thing is silly as hell, but the album was very solid.