Anyone have any current info on these singers?

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

Scott B

Anyone have any current info on these singers?

Post by Scott B » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:27 pm

I've been revisiting some older releases and cam across a couple that had really great singers that seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

The first is Thomas Lundin from Hexenhaus. I don't find anything from him after the Dejavoodoo album.

The other is Anders Zackrisson from Nocturnal Rites. The "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" album is still a strong favorite of mine. I found some 2000s work from him in a band called Shade of Grey that released a pretty damn nifty album called Broken Dreams. There are also a few tracks with a band called Planet Storm but nothing for nearly a decade now.

What say you, metalumanti? Anyone have a line on these guys?

introclaus

Re: Anyone have any current info on these singers?

Post by introclaus » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:10 pm

Scott B wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:27 pm
I've been revisiting some older releases and cam across a couple that had really great singers that seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

The first is Thomas Lundin from Hexenhaus. I don't find anything from him after the Dejavoodoo album.

The other is Anders Zackrisson from Nocturnal Rites. The "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" album is still a strong favorite of mine. I found some 2000s work from him in a band called Shade of Grey that released a pretty damn nifty album called Broken Dreams. There are also a few tracks with a band called Planet Storm but nothing for nearly a decade now.

What say you, metalumanti? Anyone have a line on these guys?
I don’t remember where (if anywhere) Thomas went after Hexenhaus but I remember he changed his name to Lyon for some reason. Super great vocalist though. Love Dejavoodoo. Actually, all Hexenhaus albums are brilliant…
Claus Jensen