Zero Hour news

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

erikro

Zero Hour news

Post by erikro » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 pm

From Zero hour's facebook:

It’s official......ZERO HOUR IS BACK! Jasun Tipton
Drums and guitars are officially tracked. The man bringing it on the drums is the extremely talented Roel van Helden! He’s such a BEAST of a player and so STOKED for his contribution. Drums were recorded at Kohlekeller studios (Germany) by Kai Stahlenberg. A drum video with follow in the coming days. We’re going back to the sound of our first two release “Metamorphosis” and The Towers of Avarice”. We have a very, very talented bass player starting to move on the tracks and will announce at a later time. On vocals will be Erik Rosvold Erik Rosvold and we’re very excited with the process. Please help us spread the word and share to friends who are listeners of Zero Hour!

prog_powermetal99

Re: Zero Hour news

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:02 pm

erikro wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 pm
From Zero hour's facebook:

It’s official......ZERO HOUR IS BACK! Jasun Tipton
Drums and guitars are officially tracked. The man bringing it on the drums is the extremely talented Roel van Helden! He’s such a BEAST of a player and so STOKED for his contribution. Drums were recorded at Kohlekeller studios (Germany) by Kai Stahlenberg. A drum video with follow in the coming days. We’re going back to the sound of our first two release “Metamorphosis” and The Towers of Avarice”. We have a very, very talented bass player starting to move on the tracks and will announce at a later time. On vocals will be Erik Rosvold Erik Rosvold and we’re very excited with the process. Please help us spread the word and share to friends who are listeners of Zero Hour!

Excellent news!! I still play Towers quite often. It's one of those CDs that doesn't ever age!........... I need to break out my "Metamorphosis" cd. Haven't listened to that one in quite awhile.........

Dusty

Digital Man

Post by Digital Man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Great news, thanks for sharing!

Adam Strange

Post by Adam Strange » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 pm

You just put a massive smile on my face! Best news I've heard all day!

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:55 pm

Such fantastic news !!!!! So glad to see this happening again --

ToddS
Site Admin

Post by ToddS » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:38 pm

This is amazing news!!! Jumps to #1 on my most anticipated list!
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

AllMediaReviews

Post by AllMediaReviews » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:17 pm

╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
╱╰━━━╯ 

venidominefan

Post by venidominefan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:09 pm

A partial quote from their Facebook page:
ZERO HOUR ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re very pleased to have Andreas Blomqvist bringing his amazing bass playing to the upcoming Zero Hour material. This all started with Roel van Helden contacting Andreas and bringing him into the mix. Andreas involvement has been nothing but positive. He brings amazing passion, soul and energy with his outstanding bass playing. Andreas is bringing all the right elements to the Zero Hour material. Let me just say that Roel and Andreas are a phenomenal rhythm section and we can’t wait for everyone to hear what we’ve cooked up.
This is your brain on guitar...
Bandcamp >
CDBaby >
Soundcloud >
Spotify >

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:40 am

venidominefan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:09 pm
A partial quote from their Facebook page:
ZERO HOUR ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re very pleased to have Andreas Blomqvist bringing his amazing bass playing to the upcoming Zero Hour material. This all started with Roel van Helden contacting Andreas and bringing him into the mix. Andreas involvement has been nothing but positive. He brings amazing passion, soul and energy with his outstanding bass playing. Andreas is bringing all the right elements to the Zero Hour material. Let me just say that Roel and Andreas are a phenomenal rhythm section and we can’t wait for everyone to hear what we’ve cooked up.
***What an incredible addition and combination of players ........ kudos to Zero Hour !!!!!

Sir Exar Kun

Post by Sir Exar Kun » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:54 am

I am very interested to hear this combination, as Andreas has SUCH a distinct style of playing..... This could indeed be magical.
Capitalism: God's way of separating the smart from the poor. -Ron Swanson

ToddS
Site Admin

Post by ToddS » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Not too many bass players could keep up with Troy imo. Andreas is one that could. This is incredible news!!! I'm so happy ZH is back! Can't wait to hear this!
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"