Holy Floorgasm!

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

prog_powermetal99

Holy Floorgasm!

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:29 pm

I don't even know Spanish, but I enjoyed the hell out watching her sing this! :)
Fucking Amazing!!! Hands down the best female singer out there period! There is nothing she can't sing..............fucking wow!
I didn't realize until reading Floor's own comments under that video that she's covering an original song from one of the dudes on the couch(the one the camera keeps zooming in on). But holy crap!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfYeLUoqw0E

prog_powermetal99

Re: Holy Floorgasm!

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Well, Now that Floor has gone viral on the internet with her absolutely amazing Best Zanger performances week after week, the show is finally coming to a close this week with the final show with her and Henk(also an amazing singer) doing a duet with the Phantom and the Opera........Holy crap that guy can sing too! You tube reactors are going to have a field day with this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCScjvDOJM

Congratz Floor with what's coming to you...... You truly deserve it!!!

jhallum

Post by jhallum » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:15 pm

There's also this video of her singing a duet with another of the male singers for "Shallow", which they also nail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pf7Xd3IVtU

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:48 pm

yep, saw that as well jhallum. I've been following Floor every week on that show, great stuff!! I will say that the Phantom of the Opera performance was the most amazing thing I've ever seen her sing on that show though. Probably because she utilized such a large range of her voice.... Since Henk had performed that song in his past history, he already knew it, and was BY FAR the best singer that Floor has ever sung that song with(at least for that song).... Nobody even comes close. I'm glad to hear that he's going to even appear in a couple of cities when Nightwish goes on tour..... That last note that Floor hits on that "phantom of the opera" performance gave me goosebumps on top of goosebumps.

You tubers can very critical and negative, and I couldn't find one comment of anyone that had anything bad to say about it........Their chemistry was absolutely amazing!!!

Dusty

ToddS
Site Admin

Post by ToddS » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 pm

She is such an amazing singer! Just stunning here! Thx for posting.
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

TROY or maybe DEBBIE

Post by TROY or maybe DEBBIE » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:08 pm

I had watched all of Flor's performances on that show and there are some truly astounding moments! Also, I thought Henk Poort's Sound of Silence was brilliant!
You guys are like reverse sirens...

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 am

TROY or maybe DEBBIE wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:08 pm
I had watched all of Flor's performances on that show and there are some truly astounding moments! Also, I thought Henk Poort's Sound of Silence was brilliant!

I agree!! That show proved that Floor can quickly move from one style to another flawlessly, and as one vocal coach quoted, "that's why she's one of the greatest singers in the world, because moving between styles so easily is actually incredibly difficult". I'm actually quite shocked that more folks in the metal community aren't talking more about those performance of Floor on that show....... I guess it's because of either

1). They either don't know that performances of her exist,
or

2) they are metal elitists who think that anything sung by Floor that isn't metal isn't worth their time, so sad. Their loss as they say...........

EnchantED

Post by EnchantED » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:37 pm

I was completely blown away by her performance of Phantom of the Opera 😍😍😍

introclaus

Post by introclaus » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:18 pm

The title of this thread just rubs me the wrong way ... in this day and age it's such a chauvinistic thing to say. I can't help but wonder if anyone would make a similar comment about a guy?
Claus Jensen

prog_powermetal99

Post by prog_powermetal99 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:33 pm

introclaus wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:18 pm
The title of this thread just rubs me the wrong way ... in this day and age it's such a chauvinistic thing to say. I can't help but wonder if anyone would make a similar comment about a guy?
Well, I've seen both Men AND Women saying it in their reactions and comments as well, so it's not being used by a specific sex only. Nobody seems bothered by it in the you tube comments either. So I don't think it's chauvinistic in the least... It's just a play on words, I don't think anyone takes the word to mean anything "literally", aside from being incredibly impressed........ One gal who loves Marco even said, "Marcogasm"! when he started singing lol And for the record, I have no problem with a girl saying that if she reacted to a Male singer that blew her away.................

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:46 pm

The Phantom song was pretty bad ass considering it wasn't a full blown band doing the music behind her ........ both of those singers were great, and it shows how awesome Floor is ........