Board issues?

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

T'ski

Board issues?

Post by T'ski » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:50 am

been having some issues with the board loading and being logged out. also can't get logged in on my tablet.

anyone else?

Nos

Re: Board issues?

Post by Nos » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:23 am

Some days it doesn't load, or loads very slowly, early in the morning. Then it's fine later on.

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:23 am

It looks like my entire explanation post didn't make it thru -

Rather than re-type the whole thing, basically I believe they do server maintenance in the morning ...... I see the slow log in as well in the morning, after that it's fine....I've got an email to them for exact reasons......

Also, they tell me that board resources are way up, probably due to Bot activity, so I have asked them to take care of that issue ..... it's an extra added fee they will charge me monthly to do once .....that doesn't have anything to do with the Bots, that's a separate issue going on behind the scenes......I have a basic maintenance program, I've upgraded to a higher level for the month to take care of the behind the scenes issue.....

Hopefully this will take care of any issues going on at the moment.....

introclaus

Post by introclaus » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 pm

LarryD wrote: Also, they tell me that board resources are way up, probably due to Bot activity, so I have asked them to take care of that issue ..... it's an extra added fee they will charge me monthly to do once .....that doesn't have anything to do with the Bots, that's a separate issue going on behind the scenes......I have a basic maintenance program, I've upgraded to a higher level for the month to take care of the behind the scenes issue.....

Larry, I’m sure if you set up a paypal account there are several of us who wouldn’t mind chipping in with the expenses for keeping the board up...
Claus Jensen

Mardoch
Site Admin

Post by Mardoch » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:10 pm

introclaus wrote:
LarryD wrote: Also, they tell me that board resources are way up, probably due to Bot activity, so I have asked them to take care of that issue ..... it's an extra added fee they will charge me monthly to do once .....that doesn't have anything to do with the Bots, that's a separate issue going on behind the scenes......I have a basic maintenance program, I've upgraded to a higher level for the month to take care of the behind the scenes issue.....

Larry, I’m sure if you set up a paypal account there are several of us who wouldn’t mind chipping in with the expenses for keeping the board up...
Definitely.

ToddS
Site Admin

Post by ToddS » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Mardoch wrote:
introclaus wrote:

Definitely.
I’ll 3rd that!
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Thanks guys -- I appreciate the gesture ....... it's not a big deal at the moment, but if they keep on gouging me or upping the price of things, I'll let you know .... I appreciate it sincerely......

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 am

Supposedly they have identified and fixed the issues that the board was having ........ if anyone is reading this, please provide me feedback over the next week so I can close out the order if the problems have gone away ...... thanks .......

introclaus

Post by introclaus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:32 pm

LarryD wrote:Supposedly they have identified and fixed the issues that the board was having ........ if anyone is reading this, please provide me feedback over the next week so I can close out the order if the problems have gone away ...... thanks .......
I’m not seeing any issues ... except for a lot of bad taste hahahahaha
Claus Jensen

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 pm

introclaus wrote:
LarryD wrote:Supposedly they have identified and fixed the issues that the board was having ........ if anyone is reading this, please provide me feedback over the next week so I can close out the order if the problems have gone away ...... thanks .......
I’m not seeing any issues ... except for a lot of bad taste hahahahaha
****Well start listening to some good music ............. :wink:

GaetanL

Post by GaetanL » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:00 pm

I noticed that around 9 to 9:30 am eastern time, this board is often not accessible.
Gaétan
Musique Progressive Dynamique
Site consacré au métal progressif, au néo-prog et au hard rock
http://www.musiqueprog.net

LarryD
Site Admin

Post by LarryD » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Yep - same here. I've been on them for the past 2-3 weeks about this - it happens to me too .......yet they are telling me it's not on their end.......yet no one can get in during that time ....... they have been monitoring this issue for some time, and I'm already looking into moving the board to a new hosting company....... they have been good to us for a long time, but lately, the connection has been really bad during that time and no one seems to know why ........ :evil: