Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

User avatar
EmptyThoughts
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:29 pm

Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby EmptyThoughts » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Just discovered this band, awesome stuff. Some of you might be turned off because of the modern sound, but this done the way I like it. Clean vocals, progressive, ambient, etc. The new Prog if you ask me... Anyway, for those interested, here's a full album stream at YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ht1oaebisE

Harvester
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:29 pm

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Harvester » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Took me 60 seconds to sample and go buy it at their bandcamp page.

Thanks for the heads up!

User avatar
Mardoch
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:05 am
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Mardoch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Harvester wrote:Took me 60 seconds to sample and go buy it at their bandcamp page.

Thanks for the heads up!

Did their bandcamp vanish or do I just suck at the internet today?

The single posted before was quite good. I can't wait to try out the full album.

Harvester
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:29 pm

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Harvester » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Mardoch wrote:
Harvester wrote:Took me 60 seconds to sample and go buy it at their bandcamp page.

Thanks for the heads up!

Did their bandcamp vanish or do I just suck at the internet today?

The single posted before was quite good. I can't wait to try out the full album.


You suck. :P

https://timethevaluator.bandcamp.com/releases

User avatar
Mardoch
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:05 am
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Mardoch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Harvester wrote:
Mardoch wrote:
Harvester wrote:Took me 60 seconds to sample and go buy it at their bandcamp page.

Thanks for the heads up!

Did their bandcamp vanish or do I just suck at the internet today?

The single posted before was quite good. I can't wait to try out the full album.


You suck. :P

https://timethevaluator.bandcamp.com/releases

Wow. DuckDuckGo almost never lets me down...but today it did. Thanks!

User avatar
Norén
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:31 am
Location: Alingsås, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Norén » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:15 pm

I was first =)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10974

Yeah, good stuff!
CD ARTWORK -> www.progart.com

User avatar
Mardoch
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:05 am
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Re: Time, the Valuator - How Fleeting How Fragile

Postby Mardoch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Oh yeah, this album has some great grooves. Love this kinda stuff. Definitely buying this today.

EDIT: purchased


Return to “PM: Core”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sparky and 10 guests