Redemption videos and filming at Progpower (added Blu Ray preorder reward)

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

nvandyk

Redemption videos and filming at Progpower (added Blu Ray preorder reward)

Postby nvandyk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Folks -

An update for you.

We have a lot of ground to close in the last few days. We were intending to do pre-orders at the event, but in an effort to get this over the finish line we're going to extend that offer now. For $20, you can pre-order your copy. These will not be signed, out of respect for those who supported us for a signed copy. But you can still reserve your copy today and it will help us get the product launched.

Trust me -- this is going to be a performance to remember!

Thanks for your support!

----

Hello friends.

Very excited for you to hear one of the more progressive tracks from our upcoming record, which will be released as a "play through" video very soon. We also recently spent a god-awful amount of time across various locations in LA filming with the magnificent Patric Ulleaus who is the genius behind the Evergrey videos, and we'll be releasing that video in a few short weeks, followed a couple of weeks later by the new album itself. I can't wait for all of you to hear it!

Also, as you may know, we will be filming this year's Progpower performance for a Blu Ray. I can tell you were are pulling out all the stops for this.

Unfortunately, pulling stops costs money. So while I hate passing the hat, I am pleased that Kickstarter provides a way for our fans to support this initiative in exchange for some really good rewards, ranging from autographed Blu Rays to attending a private concert to picking a song for us to cover on our next CD.

Should you have a little extra cash to invest in some Redemption product, you can do so here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66 ... =user_menu

Thanks so much for your interest, long-term support and friendship. You guys are the best!
Last edited by nvandyk on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris R

Re: Redemption videos and filming at Progpower

Postby Chris R » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Count me in my friend for helping

I pmed you my request. :P
Tarja is a female woman

Mardoch

Postby Mardoch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Your statement on risks was pretty ace, gotta say.

Nos

Postby Nos » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:14 pm

nvandyk wrote:Hello friends.

Very excited for you to hear one of the more progressive tracks from our upcoming record, which will be released as a "play through" video very soon. We also recently spent a god-awful amount of time across various locations in LA filming with the magnificent Patric Ulleaus who is the genius behind the Evergrey videos, and we'll be releasing that video in a few short weeks, followed a couple of weeks later by the new album itself. I can't wait for all of you to hear it!

I'm certainly excited for the morning I find my promo in my inbox. I'm very interested to hear what you've come up with this time.

GaetanL

Postby GaetanL » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Great news! I backed and chose the signed Blu-ray... If everything goes fine, It will be also a pleasure for me to promote it on my website for free after watching it!
Gaétan
Musique Progressive Dynamique
Site consacré au métal progressif, au néo-prog et au hard rock
http://www.musiqueprog.net

GaetanL

Re: Redemption videos and filming at Progpower (added Blu Ray preorder reward)

Postby GaetanL » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm posting to change this thread status to unread for all of you to see Nick's update (see his first post of this thread).
Gaétan
Musique Progressive Dynamique
Site consacré au métal progressif, au néo-prog et au hard rock
http://www.musiqueprog.net

Return to “PM: Core”