Mystery - Lies and Butterflies (July 14, 2018)

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

outprogged42

Mystery - Lies and Butterflies (July 14, 2018)

Postby outprogged42 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 pm

We've known the release date for a long time, but this is the first news of the album title. I don't know what to expect musically but Delusion Rain was so phenomenal that it's going to have a lot to live up to.

I happen to be traveling to Night of the Prog Festival to see Mystery where they'll be debuting and selling the new material. I have good word that they are great in concert!

GaetanL

Re: Mystery - Lies and Butterflies (July 14, 2018)

Postby GaetanL » Wed May 30, 2018 9:43 pm

Great news! I think the band Huis is also coming with a new album this year...
Gaétan
Musique Progressive Dynamique
Site consacré au métal progressif, au néo-prog et au hard rock
http://www.musiqueprog.net

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Thu May 31, 2018 8:45 am

YES to all of the above !!!!!!!!!

outprogged42

Postby outprogged42 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:18 pm

GaetanL wrote:Great news! I think the band Huis is also coming with a new album this year...

Obviously Michel St-Père is a quite busy man! It seems that he is always recording something. Can you recommend me the album I should start with?

(Pour que je pratique mon français: Évidemment Michel St-Père est un homme très occupé ! Semble-t-il qu'il est toujours enregistré quelque chose. Pouvez-vous me recommander l'album avec lequel je devrais commencer ?)

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Thu May 31, 2018 4:57 pm

outprogged42 wrote:
GaetanL wrote:Great news! I think the band Huis is also coming with a new album this year...

Obviously Michel St-Père is a quite busy man! It seems that he is always recording something. Can you recommend me the album I should start with?

(Pour que je pratique mon français: Évidemment Michel St-Père est un homme très occupé ! Semble-t-il qu'il est toujours enregistré quelque chose. Pouvez-vous me recommander l'album avec lequel je devrais commencer ?)

***If you're talking about Mystery - I would run right out and get their latest DVD concert, called so you can see just how good they are live ....... if you mean studio discs, Delusion Rain is without a doubt their best - but after that I'm partial to either The World is a Game or Beyond the Veil of Winter's Face .... I have a hard time between those two - but you won't go wrong with either.......if you meant something else, sorry for butting in ........... :)

GaetanL

Postby GaetanL » Thu May 31, 2018 5:01 pm

outprogged42 wrote:Obviously Michel St-Père is a quite busy man! It seems that he is always recording something. Can you recommend me the album I should start with?

Huis only have two albums. To me the second one "Neither In Heaven" (2016) is better than the first one "Despite Guardian Angels" (2014). I went to a Huis concert recently and I told the singer that I prefer the second album. He told me that there are more collaborators for the songwriting of the second album.

Merci pour les mots en français! Almost perfect! :wink: Corrected would be like this:

"Évidemment Michel St-Père est un homme très occupé ! Semble-t-il qu'il est toujours en train d'enregistrer quelque chose. Pouvez-vous me recommander l'album avec lequel je devrais commencer ?"
Gaétan
Musique Progressive Dynamique
Site consacré au métal progressif, au néo-prog et au hard rock
http://www.musiqueprog.net

outprogged42

Postby outprogged42 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:18 pm

GaetanL wrote:
outprogged42 wrote:Merci pour les mots en français! Almost perfect! :wink: Corrected would be like this:

"Évidemment Michel St-Père est un homme très occupé ! Semble-t-il qu'il est toujours en train d'enregistrer quelque chose. Pouvez-vous me recommander l'album avec lequel je devrais commencer ?"

Je vois maintenant pourquoi il faut utiliser "en train" dans cette phrase! Merci pour me corriger. :D

I believe that the second album being better was the consensus so I suppose I'll go with that one, if I have time amidst all of my studying and some albums I need to check out before I fly out there.

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:47 am

Sign me up for anything Mystery. Don’t need to hear a note of if, just gimme. :D
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am

Laser now has this one in stock. Order placed!
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:32 am

ToddS wrote:Laser now has this one in stock. Order placed!

****Ken has been after me about this one - I'm just lagging behind for obvious reasons, but I'll order this later on today ............ anything this band does is essential without hearing a note of anything before hand .......

Return to “PM: Core”