Evergrey - SDT re-master

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

Sparky

Evergrey - SDT re-master

Postby Sparky » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Maybe I slept on this, but I didn't realize this was a thing. It is CRAZY how much detail they've pulled out of these tunes. Sometimes I think re-masters are cash-grabs, but this isn't one of them.

LarryD
Site Admin

Re: Evergrey - SDT re-master

Postby LarryD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Sparky wrote:Maybe I slept on this, but I didn't realize this was a thing. It is CRAZY how much detail they've pulled out of these tunes. Sometimes I think re-masters are cash-grabs, but this isn't one of them.

***I was hoping that someone was going to come along and talk about this one ......and I'm surprised more people haven't, including myself, being the early Evergrey whore that I am ....... I should have snatched this one up instantly. Now, I will - thank you ............

Sparky

Re: Evergrey - SDT re-master

Postby Sparky » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:23 pm

LarryD wrote:
Sparky wrote:***I was hoping that someone was going to come along and talk about this one ......and I'm surprised more people haven't, including myself, being the early Evergrey whore that I am ....... I should have snatched this one up instantly. Now, I will - thank you ............

Listen on Spotify first. It sounds 'hot' to me, but that might be more due to the muddiness of the original. But, yeah, there was stuff on every tune that I'd never heard before, and it's worth it for that alone...
I'll be the judge of what's good and what isn't, thank you... ;)

Return to “PM: Core”