SEVEN SPIRES / Solveig - coming in August.

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

LarryD
Site Admin

SEVEN SPIRES / Solveig - coming in August.

Postby LarryD » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:01 am

No one seems to be excited about this upcoming release from this Boston based band....... it's a symphonic / melodic metal band with roots in Kamelot, Nightwish and then mixed in with other types of bands including Black Metal, Hardcore, etc ...... difference being, this girl can SING !!! Well, I mean growl too ....... :twisted:

GO watch these videos posted on the Prog Power board and check them out ............

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/thre ... g.1143848/

I've been doing some digging on YouTube about the band, and from what I'm gathering, the guitarist went to Berklee for 3 years and studied under Joe Stump..... Adrienne Cowan, the singer, professes to be in 3 bands ...... I have not dug into the other bands she is in, but Seven Spires sounds like it is going to kick ass and open up a new avenue for their career to get moving.

Adrienne can sing in a sultry feminine voice, to a high pitched wail, to growling to Black Metal shrieking ....... that probably doesn't sit well with most, but check it out just to see how talented this young woman is, and how good the band is ....... August 4 I think she said the release date was ........

Yes I can see them anytime I want to - as they are from New England, but they play some pretty divey places around New England that really don't seem safe - or wise to travel through ....... hopefully, this new disc will come out and they will hook up with a bigger band and get out into the country and play ..........

dwhitt

Re: SEVEN SPIRES / Solveig - coming in August.

Postby dwhitt » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Well I for one am on board. My eldest son and I have been following them a bit and are awaiting 8/4 to get the album.

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:05 pm

He lives !!!! And hell yeah !!!!!!! Doug go on You Tube and check out some of her videos and interviews ....... she is awesome.

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Man that chick is something else! From the tracks I heard, I really like The Cabaret of Dreams, the others not so much, but she is scary good. Literally. :lol:
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

Return to “PM: Core”