ADRENALINE MOB Involved In Fatal Crash In Florida

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

Esanssi

ADRENALINE MOB Involved In Fatal Crash In Florida

Postby Esanssi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 am

David Zablidowsky dead, 3 other in critical condition...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adrenaline-mob-involved-in-fatal-crash-in-florida/
The long road is a rainbow and the pot of gold lies there. So slip the chain and I'm off again ---
You'll find me everywhere. I'm a Rover.
- Jethro Tull - Rover

Mardoch

Re: ADRENALINE MOB Involved In Fatal Crash In Florida

Postby Mardoch » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 am

Wow. That's terrible. Good luck to those guys.

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

Man this is terrible. Dave Z goes way back to the Powermad days for many of us. It appears others are in bad shape as well. So sad.
Prayers for all of them.
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

BC

Postby BC » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:49 am

Has there been any additional information released yet? I'm concerned about who was in critical condition.
Is a song titled "Everybody Dies" supposed to sound so happy?
Doom, gloom, the World goes boom! None will be spared, so don't assume. Not ragged clothed nor silver spooned. You're all the same when extinction looms!

Testofwills

Postby Testofwills » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 pm

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Well this at least some positive news ...............an update from one of the girlfriends ..............

"The status of the injured is currently unknown, but Orlando's girlfriend Dana Griffo clarified on Facebook late Friday night that Orlando, Allen, Cannata and Dressler were "banged up but ok." She also said that she was "praying for" Campiglia, Rains and McCloe."

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am

Russ Allen wrote on his Facebook :

"Yesterday I was involved in an accident that took the life of my dear friend and band mate David Z Rock and left 3 of our crew in critical condition. I'm overwhelmed with sorrow. I am so grateful for the out pouring of love we have received from around the world. Please continue to pray for David's family during this difficult time. And those in critical condition. I want to personally thank Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Dumon for his bravery in assisting me pull our Driver Jason from the wreckage and for attending to his wounds. And for helping me to secure and attend to Jane once I was able to get her free from the fire. Without his selfless act of courage I would not have been able to get them clear of the RV before it was engulfed in flames. On behalf of my band and crew I thank you."

So Russ seems to be ok ..... blessings to the others who were not so lucky and are still in critical condition ..........

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:02 am

LarryD wrote:Russ Allen wrote on his Facebook :

"Yesterday I was involved in an accident that took the life of my dear friend and band mate David Z Rock and left 3 of our crew in critical condition. I'm overwhelmed with sorrow. I am so grateful for the out pouring of love we have received from around the world. Please continue to pray for David's family during this difficult time. And those in critical condition. I want to personally thank Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Dumon for his bravery in assisting me pull our Driver Jason from the wreckage and for attending to his wounds. And for helping me to secure and attend to Jane once I was able to get her free from the fire. Without his selfless act of courage I would not have been able to get them clear of the RV before it was engulfed in flames. On behalf of my band and crew I thank you."

So Russ seems to be ok ..... blessings to the others who were not so lucky and are still in critical condition ..........

Good news on Russ! Best to the others, Paul and the Z family as well.
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

Return to “PM: Core”