Haken Fall 2017 US Tour Dates

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

Sir Exar Kun

Haken Fall 2017 US Tour Dates

Postby Sir Exar Kun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Haken is currently releasing a bunch of US dates for a fall 10th anniversary tour..... I am BEYOND excited to see Columbus has a show on Aug 29!

Looks like lots of shows still being added, as I saw Detroit and Cleveland announced this morning.

VERY STOKED for this!!!
Capitalism: God's way of separating the smart from the poor. -Ron Swanson

BC

Re: Haken Fall 2017 US Tour Dates

Postby BC » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Columbus is getting some love for a change? Nice! 8)
Is a song titled "Everybody Dies" supposed to sound so happy?
Doom, gloom, the World goes boom! None will be spared, so don't assume. Not ragged clothed nor silver spooned. You're all the same when extinction looms!

Random Axe

Postby Random Axe » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Columbus is very doable for me except I don't like Haken. Dammit. I still may go, though.

Mardoch

Postby Mardoch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:31 pm

You guys should really give Sithu Aye some time. He's freakin' great. Sadly, they are passing over my entire fuckin' region...sigh.

I was hoping he'd be in Atlanta for an off day on Haken's day, cause I'd've bought him lunch. But, sadly, nope.

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 am

So here is my problem...... They are coming to Boston Aug 27th...... Where in the hell is the Brighton Music Hall ??? I'll find it......but the real issue is that they play Visions the following week at PP and I'm psyched up for that....... Don't want to spoil the surprise if u know what I mean........

Sir Exar Kun

Postby Sir Exar Kun » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 am

So here is my problem...... They are coming to Boston Aug 27th...... Where in the hell is the Brighton Music Hall ??? I'll find it......but the real issue is that they play Visions the following week at PP and I'm psyched up for that....... Don't want to spoil the surprise if u know what I mean........

If those are your problems, you're doing all right! Any chance to see Haken twice in one week is something to jump on.....

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:18 pm

True......as that would never happen to me here with any band........ I was saving Visions for Prog Power as that is a special show for me........ Todd says they are not doing the Visions thing on that part of the tour, so it looks like Haken twice in a weeks for me !!-!!!!-

Sir Exar Kun

Postby Sir Exar Kun » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Todd says they are not doing the Visions thing on that part of the tour, so it looks like Haken twice in a weeks for me !!-!!!!-

Yeah, that part doesn't surprise me too much. I'd expect a pretty different set list for the rest of the tour. Give me a nice dose of a little of each album, and I'll be a happy camper. Only MUST SEE is "The Architect".

ToddS
Site Admin

Postby ToddS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Sir Exar Kun wrote:

If those are your problems, you're doing all right! Any chance to see Haken twice in one week is something to jump on.....

Damn straight dude! lol
I wouldn't miss it either way. They played here the Monday after PP last year, and it was an amazing show. I can't get enough Haken right now.
"My songs become my freedom, and my freedom turns to gold"

outprogged42

Postby outprogged42 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:39 pm

LarryD wrote:So here is my problem...... They are coming to Boston Aug 27th...... Where in the hell is the Brighton Music Hall ???

That isn't a bad question, actually, according to some people who live nearby there and hate the place. Parking is apparently close to nonexistent.

Return to “PM: Core”