clive mccaig

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

elendil

clive mccaig

Postby elendil » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:56 am

Glad Facebook hasn't killed off this forum! It's probably been 15 years, maybe more, since I've been on PM. I used to post as "Curumbor Elendil" and ran a single-song-MP3 website called bestofmetal.net (shut down when the copyright lawyers came after it). Looking forward to participating again.

Does anyone know what happened to Clive McCaig? He used to post on PM *a lot*, and he and I stayed in touch for years, but I haven't heard from him in about 10 years and his old email address no longer works. Can't find him online. Thanks for any tips.

LarryD
Site Admin

Re: clive mccaig

Postby LarryD » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:08 am

Clive hasn't been around these parts for many, many years........ Lost touch with him as well......when I get home tonight, I have an old email database I made from here and I'll see if Clives email is still on it........ If I remember right, he last used a university email addy so I doubt that even exists anymore, but I'll check on it anyway for you.........

LarryD
Site Admin

Postby LarryD » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Private message sent to you ............

elendil

Postby elendil » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:13 am

Thanks for trying, Larry. Unfortunately, neither the email address you sent nor various permutations of it worked, and he's not listed on the qub.ac.uk website. He really seems to have gone completely incognito.

Return to “PM: Core”