New Oceans of Night CD - Mindstorm.

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: Mardoch, Digital Man

Virtual Scott

New Oceans of Night CD - Mindstorm.

Post by Virtual Scott » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:00 pm

Howdy folks. It's been a minute! Hope everyone is well and fishing with a loaded lure. :)

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that my band, Oceans of Night, have finally - FINALLY - released our new CD, Mindstorm. If you are bored with your entertainment options of the audio variety, feeling musically adventurous, needing something new to add to your growing music collection or just were attacked by a shark in your living room and it ruined your day - this could be the cure. :) Many thanks in advance, and now back to your regularly scheduled day.

Bandcamp | Apple Music | Spotify | YouTUbe
Your friendly neighborhood Allroundniceguy™
Scott Mosher | http://www.oceansofnight.com/

introclaus

Re: New Oceans of Night CD - Mindstorm.

Post by introclaus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 am

Virtual Scott wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:00 pm
Howdy folks. It's been a minute! Hope everyone is well and fishing with a loaded lure. :)

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that my band, Oceans of Night, have finally - FINALLY - released our new CD, Mindstorm. If you are bored with your entertainment options of the audio variety, feeling musically adventurous, needing something new to add to your growing music collection or just were attacked by a shark in your living room and it ruined your day - this could be the cure. :) Many thanks in advance, and now back to your regularly scheduled day.

Bandcamp | Apple Music | Spotify | YouTUbe
Hey Scott,
congrats on the newest album. I still have the "Deep Horizon" disc in my collection :)
I went to Bandcamp and listened to a few songs from the new album. It sounds good. Not necessarily my style of prog metal these days, but I can see the quality in it. Cheers.
Claus
Claus Jensen

Virtual Scott

Re: New Oceans of Night CD - Mindstorm.

Post by Virtual Scott » Fri May 03, 2024 7:18 pm

Hey Claus, how are you doing and thanks for the response. AH, yes, DH - wow, that's almost 20 years ago! Time flies. Let me ask - what did you think of the new one?
Your friendly neighborhood Allroundniceguy™
Scott Mosher | http://www.oceansofnight.com/