My Top 30 of 2017

The Heart of the Prog/Power Movement

Moderators: TROY or maybe DEBBIE, Stevie WOnder, Digital Man

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 pm

I play and enjoy lots of new music every year.
2017 was no different. Here we go...

#1) Sorcerer - The Crowning Of The Fire King
Legendary powerhouse Andy Engberg (ex-Lions Share, ex-Section A, ex-220 Volt) owns this album with one of his best performances. Great doom metal that is not so doomy and slow. Killer singing, guitar playing and melodies all over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOEza02Phk

#2) Threshold - Legend Of The Shires
My fave prog metal band returns with another top notch prog metal offering. Returning singer Glynn Morgan’s killer performance proves it’s such a waste he didn’t sing on more albums in his career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NCuOe4zJk

#3) Pink Cream 69 - Headstrong
One of the heaviest and best IMO for the long-time running German hard rocking band. My fave since 2004’s Thunderdome. David Readman’s still in top form on vox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyfvf-tHD4

#4) Grave Digger - Healed By Metal
I prefer their more mid-paced albums over the constant double-bass speedy ones, so this one is my fave since 2005’s The Last Supper. Pure true German heavy/power metal at its best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djzXuTZq55g

#5) Battle Beast - Bringer Of Pain
Their best album so far for me. Yes, despite some poppy elements quite present. Excellent melodic hard rocking metal with the powerhouse vocals of Noora Louhimo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3k7r_U8b40

#6) Savage Messiah - Hands Of Fate
Yes, they’re trying to reach a wider audience. Yes, it’s not as heavy/thrashy as before. But it’s still some damn fine metal to bang his head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpfc5wHUDJo

#7) The Ferrymen - s/t
Ronnie Romero is one of the best new metal singers. This Magnus Karlsson-written album (which also features Mike Terrana on drums) might not be as great as the Lords Of Black discs, but it’s still some really good melodic metal full of catchy stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9M3x42ADg

#8) Helker – Firesoul
A second excellent melodic heavy/power album in a row for the Argentina band. Too bad singer Diego Valdez (also in Electro_Nomicon and Iron Mask) had to leave the band shortly after it was released in order to move to Spain. He’s once again proving he belongs to the top “new” metal singers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otYg_P5vA5M

#9) JD Miller - World War X
This weirdly named band came out of the blue with their mix of hard rock and heavier metal, describing themselves as an hybrid of Eclipse and Evergrey. Lots of catchy stuff to be found here and plenty of crunch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qX6JJy6W4


#10) Iced Earth – Incorruptible
I was a bit disappointed with Plagues Of Babylon, the follow-up to the awesome Dystopia, but this album puts them back on track. Stu Block still owns the album, perfect mix of melody and aggression.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmljtVrxul0

#11) Bigfoot – Bigfoot
Another new melodic UK AOR/hard rock band that surprised me after a couple EPs that passed by without notice. This 1st full album is full of melodies and hooks with good vox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK4_dkm3AUc

#12) Souldrinker – War Is Coming
This band was formed by some ex-Mystic Prophecy and Symphorce members, and their sound is not that far from Mystic Prophecy too. Female singer Iris Boanta (ex-The Mystery) has more balls than many male singers. She’s excellent and really powerful. Crunch all over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM9SIg9CDI

#13) Jorn - Life On Death Road
Mr. Lande decided to team up with the Voodoo Circle guys (minus the singer) on his new solo album and it’s another fine slab of melodic metal with the godly vocals of the Norwegian legendary singer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1p4X2mGPVQ

#14) Kobra And The Lotus - Prevail I
Kobra and crew finally decided to slow down the pace a bit and focusing on hooks and it became their best album ever for me. Great hard rocking metal. Can’t wait for Prevail II if it’s in the same style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBjMo0AYFA

#15) Eclipse – Monumentum
Not as great for me as the last couple albums, but Eclipse can’t do no wrong. World-class hard rock stuff with crunchy guitars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAM5159IW4E

#16) Blaze Bayley - Endure And Survive
Blaze returned with his best and most melodic album since 2004’s Blood & Belief IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iep8-Guxmm0

#17) Nocturnal Rites – Phoenix
Finally, they’re back, 10 years later! This album mixes the style of their last 2 albums with the heaviness of Afterlife. Really good stuff for the most part. Jonny Lindqvist still rules on vox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GqfN3fj4

#18) Jack Starr's Burning Starr - Stand Your Ground
The best album of the band for me, full of great melodies and riffs. Traditional metal at its best. Todd Michael Hall (also in Riot V) shines again here on vocals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8bnnJovsxk&

#19) Almanac – Kingslayer
1st album was good, but this one is much better IMO. Excellent melodic power metal, with great vox by David Readman (Pink Cream 69), Andy B. Franck (Brainstorm) and Jeannette Marchewka. Catchy choruses aplenty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkH2FdVOg-Y

#20) Vanish - The Insanity Abstract
I missed their excellent 2014’s Come To Wither album back then but this new one follows up in a similar style, melodic proggy/power stuff with powerful vocals recalling Andy B. Franck, Zach Stevens and Russell Allen at times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4kXQRmkTPk

#21) Walpyrgus - Walpyrgus Nights
Killer new traditional metal full of catchy melodies. So melodic and catchy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdpXtGfyezY

#22) Accept - The Rise Of Chaos
Another very good album for the legends, but maybe not as great as the other Tornillo ones for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFqFYHFNeCc

#23) Pyramaze – Contingent
I really enjoyed previous album. This one took a while to sink in, but I now feel it’s not too far in quality. Excellent melodic proggy/power stuff with great vocals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKERGAAWS9E

#24) Trucker Diablo - Fighting For Everything
Excellent underrated hard rock from Ireland that no one but me seems to know… 3rd good album in a row.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IubdQMPdfl4

#25) Voice - The Storm
They came back after 14 years and didn’t lose a step. Quality melodic power with the always special voice of Oliver Glas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRklqwJBrc

#26) Firewind – Immortals
Another quality album from Gus G and co, even though not of the same caliber overall of my faves from the end of the 00s (Allegiance, The Premonition, Days Of Defiance). Henning Basse (ex-Metalium) is again his excellent self on this 1st album with the band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF_nYCnVjcM

#27) Night Demon - Darkness Remains
Another excellent traditional US metal album. Old-school all the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzapRl7UjX8

#28) Black Star Riders - Heavy Fire
More Thin-Lizzy like songs from Scott Gorham and co. Killer catchy classic hard rocking stuff. A bit more guitar-heavy than the 2 previous ones and it’s great for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvcNNeiMl90

#29) Sinner - Tequila Suicide
More classic hard rock style by the Sinner band, with Thin Lizzy influences aplenty. I’d prefer to get heavier albums like at the end of 90s, beginning of 00s, but the hard rock Sinner albums are still always pleasant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBMNitstLo

#30) Mean Streak - Blind Faith
These Swedish metallers have been around a while, but this is by far their best album. Melodic hard rocking metal full of hooks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT45Jj8qxU0


Others I enjoyed at various degrees:

Absolva-Defiance (traditional heavy/power)
Air Raid - Across The Line (traditional heavy/power)
Arrayan Path - Dawn of Aquarius (melodic power)
Arturius - s/t (with Apollo (ex-Firewind) (melodic power)
Astral Doors - Black Eyed Children (heavy metal)
Bonfire - Byte The Bullet (hard rock)
Cloven Hoof - Who Mourns For The Morning Star (heavy metal)
Coffeinne - Circle Of Life (melodic heavy/power)
Coldspell - A New World Arises (melodic metal)
CyHra - Letters to Myself (modern melodic metal)
Damnations Day - A World Awakens (melodic power/prog)
Dream Evil - Six (heavy metal)
Eruption - Cloaks Of Oblivion (thrash metal)
Europe - Walk The Earth (classic hard rock)
Evil Invaders - Feed Me Violence (thrash metal)
Harem Scarem – United (hard rock)
Jag Panzer - The Deviant Chord (heavy metal)
Kreator - Gods Of Violence (thrash metal)
Labyrinth - Architecture Of A God (prog/power)
Lovell's Blade - Stone Cold Steel (ex-Picture singer) (heavy metal)
Majesty – Rebels (power metal)
Mercury Rust - s/t (classic hard rock)
MindMaze – Resolve (prog metal)
Overkill - The Grinding Wheel (speed/thrash)
Phantom 5 - Play To Win (hard rock)
Radiation Romeos - s/t (with Parramore McCarthy (Warrior) (AOR/hard rock)
Ra's Dawn - From The Vile Catacombs (power metal)
Revolution Saints - Light In The Dark (AOR/hard rock)
Screamer - Hell Machine (heavy metal)
Serious Black – Magic (melodic power)
Shakra - Snakes & Ladders (hard rock)
Signum Regis - Decennium Primum (melodic power)
Syron Vanes - Chaos From A Distance (heavy metal)
Taberah-Sinner's Lament (heavy/speed metal)
The Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic (classic 70s hard rock/pop)
The Unity - s/t (melodic power)
Tierra Santa - Quinto Elemento (heavy metal)
Trance - The Loser Strikes Back (heavy metal)
Vhaldemar - Against All Kings (heavy/power)
Vandenberg's Moonkings – MKII (classic hard rock)
Vulvagun - The Painful Road To Eden (power/prog)
Wolfpakk - Wolves Reign (melodic metal)
Last edited by Guillaume on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sir Exar Kun
Posts: 2325
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:25 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Sir Exar Kun » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am

Good list. I'm seeing several names on here I meant to check out, but never got around to. You seem to have a similar taste on the hard rock / melodic rock side to mine, so plenty of good fodder for me to try..... Thanks!
Capitalism: God's way of separating the smart from the poor. -Ron Swanson

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Sir Exar Kun wrote:Good list. I'm seeing several names on here I meant to check out, but never got around to. You seem to have a similar taste on the hard rock / melodic rock side to mine, so plenty of good fodder for me to try..... Thanks!


Hope you found some stuff you enjoy!

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Guillaume wrote:I play and enjoy lots of new music every year.
2017 was no different. Here we go...


Great reviews!!!

Guillaume wrote:#1) Sorcerer - The Crowning Of The Fire King
Legendary powerhouse Andy Engberg (ex-Lions Share, ex-Section A, ex-220 Volt) owns this album with one of his best performances. Great doom metal that is not so doomy and slow. Killer singing, guitar playing and melodies all over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOEza02Phk


Super good album for sure. Agreed about this being his best performance - at least since the Twilight albums.

Guillaume wrote:#2) Threshold - Legend Of The Shires
My fave prog metal band returns with another top notch prog metal offering. Returning singer Glynn Morgan’s killer performance proves it’s such a waste he didn’t sing on more albums in his career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NCuOe4zJk


The side project him and Richard did was pretty neat as well.

Guillaume wrote:#7) The Ferrymen - s/t
Ronnie Romero is one of the best new metal singers. This Magnus Karlsson-written album (which also features Mike Terrana on drums) might not be as great as the Lords Of Black discs, but it’s still some really good melodic metal full of catchy stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9M3x42ADg


I can't stand Romero - well, it's not that his voice is bad, but since my introduction to him came through the Rainbow live album, which he ruined (yeah, I said that... ruined), I haven't cared to check him out in any of his other bands. He was the absolutely wrong choice for Rainbow.

Guillaume wrote:Vandenberg's Moonkings – MKII (classic hard rock)


How does this one stack up next to the debut?
Claus Jensen

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:22 pm

introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:#2) Threshold - Legend Of The Shires
My fave prog metal band returns with another top notch prog metal offering. Returning singer Glynn Morgan’s killer performance proves it’s such a waste he didn’t sing on more albums in his career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NCuOe4zJk


The side project him and Richard did was pretty neat as well.
What was that? I'm only aware of the Mindfeed albums with Glynn singing, which were good indeed.


Guillaume wrote:#7) The Ferrymen - s/t
Ronnie Romero is one of the best new metal singers. This Magnus Karlsson-written album (which also features Mike Terrana on drums) might not be as great as the Lords Of Black discs, but it’s still some really good melodic metal full of catchy stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9M3x42ADg


I can't stand Romero - well, it's not that his voice is bad, but since my introduction to him came through the Rainbow live album, which he ruined (yeah, I said that... ruined), I haven't cared to check him out in any of his other bands. He was the absolutely wrong choice for Rainbow.
Really? I think he's the only one on target in that new Rainbow project. Blackmore is lifeless, his tone is flat and not heavy, the bassist and drummer look out of place... Romero did a very good job IMO. You should check out the 2 Lords Of Black disc.




Guillaume wrote:Vandenberg's Moonkings – MKII (classic hard rock)


How does this one stack up next to the debut?

It's good, but I prefer the 1st one. Same musical style. This one lacks a killer song or two.

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Guillaume wrote: What was that? I'm only aware of the Mindfeed albums with Glynn singing, which were good indeed.


http://www.leagueoflights.com/music.htm


Guillaume wrote:Really? I think he's the only one on target in that new Rainbow project. Blackmore is lifeless, his tone is flat and not heavy, the bassist and drummer look out of place... Romero did a very good job IMO. You should check out the 2 Lords Of Black disc.


I felt he was horrible and almost squashed those classic songs. Rainbow is like sacred to me, so it was pretty brutal hearing it being sung that way. Because of that I’ve just had no interest in checking him out in any other Band. I’m sure he is a fine vocalist, there’s got to be a reason he got picked for rainbow but I just don’t care.

Guillaume wrote:It's good, but I prefer the 1st one. Same musical style. This one lacks a killer song or two.


First one was good - showed a lot of promise but I didn’t get around yet to check out the new one.
Claus Jensen

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 pm

introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote: What was that? I'm only aware of the Mindfeed albums with Glynn singing, which were good indeed.


http://www.leagueoflights.com/music.htm


Guillaume wrote:Really? I think he's the only one on target in that new Rainbow project. Blackmore is lifeless, his tone is flat and not heavy, the bassist and drummer look out of place... Romero did a very good job IMO. You should check out the 2 Lords Of Black disc.


I felt he was horrible and almost squashed those classic songs. Rainbow is like sacred to me, so it was pretty brutal hearing it being sung that way. Because of that I’ve just had no interest in checking him out in any other Band. I’m sure he is a fine vocalist, there’s got to be a reason he got picked for rainbow but I just don’t care.

Guillaume wrote:It's good, but I prefer the 1st one. Same musical style. This one lacks a killer song or two.


First one was good - showed a lot of promise but I didn’t get around yet to check out the new one.

Funny you think Romero is not good in Rainbow. Because I'm just playing the teaser of the upcoming Rainbow DVD on YOuTube and Blackmore says that it's because his wife showed him some videos of Romero singing stuff on YT that he felt, damn, this guy is great singer, I need to get Rainbow back on track with him...

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Guillaume wrote:Funny you think Romero is not good in Rainbow. Because I'm just playing the teaser of the upcoming Rainbow DVD on YOuTube and Blackmore says that it's because his wife showed him some videos of Romero singing stuff on YT that he felt, damn, this guy is great singer, I need to get Rainbow back on track with him...


Well, it would be strange if Blackmore went out and said “I think our current line up sucks” :)
Claus Jensen

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:59 pm

introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:Funny you think Romero is not good in Rainbow. Because I'm just playing the teaser of the upcoming Rainbow DVD on YOuTube and Blackmore says that it's because his wife showed him some videos of Romero singing stuff on YT that he felt, damn, this guy is great singer, I need to get Rainbow back on track with him...


Well, it would be strange if Blackmore went out and said “I think our current line up sucks” :)


As a matter of fact, he just said it was the best Rainbow line-up ever!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... -ever-had/

I think he's out of his mind cause I think there is only Romero who's killer in that new line-up... And as much as I love him, he's still no Dio. And the current drummer is surely no Cozy Powell.... And Blackmore is not his 70s self anymore....

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Guillaume wrote:
introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:Funny you think Romero is not good in Rainbow. Because I'm just playing the teaser of the upcoming Rainbow DVD on YOuTube and Blackmore says that it's because his wife showed him some videos of Romero singing stuff on YT that he felt, damn, this guy is great singer, I need to get Rainbow back on track with him...


Well, it would be strange if Blackmore went out and said “I think our current line up sucks” :)


As a matter of fact, he just said it was the best Rainbow line-up ever!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... -ever-had/

I think he's out of his mind cause I think there is only Romero who's killer in that new line-up... And as much as I love him, he's still no Dio. And the current drummer is surely no Cozy Powell.... And Blackmore is not his 70s self anymore....


Just like I said - he wouldn’t go out and claim he has assembled a weak lineup, that would be commercial suicide.

I’m just not a fan of Romero, but that doesn’t mean he is terrible, just that I don’t care for him.
Claus Jensen

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:59 pm

introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:
introclaus wrote:
Well, it would be strange if Blackmore went out and said “I think our current line up sucks” :)


As a matter of fact, he just said it was the best Rainbow line-up ever!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... -ever-had/

I think he's out of his mind cause I think there is only Romero who's killer in that new line-up... And as much as I love him, he's still no Dio. And the current drummer is surely no Cozy Powell.... And Blackmore is not his 70s self anymore....


Just like I said - he wouldn’t go out and claim he has assembled a weak lineup, that would be commercial suicide.

I’m just not a fan of Romero, but that doesn’t mean he is terrible, just that I don’t care for him.

You're not a Romero fan, but you never ever listened to any Lords Of Black album, or the Ferrymen one, or the CoreLeoni??

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Guillaume wrote:
introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:
As a matter of fact, he just said it was the best Rainbow line-up ever!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... -ever-had/

I think he's out of his mind cause I think there is only Romero who's killer in that new line-up... And as much as I love him, he's still no Dio. And the current drummer is surely no Cozy Powell.... And Blackmore is not his 70s self anymore....


Just like I said - he wouldn’t go out and claim he has assembled a weak lineup, that would be commercial suicide.

I’m just not a fan of Romero, but that doesn’t mean he is terrible, just that I don’t care for him.

You're not a Romero fan, but you never ever listened to any Lords Of Black album, or the Ferrymen one, or the CoreLeoni??


I’ve heard Lords of Black, and one of the songs from the Ferrymen disc, but why would I spend my time listening to something with a singer whose voice I don’t enjoy? That just doesn’t make sense.
Claus Jensen

User avatar
Guillaume
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Quebec City, Canada

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby Guillaume » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 am

introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:
introclaus wrote:
Just like I said - he wouldn’t go out and claim he has assembled a weak lineup, that would be commercial suicide.

I’m just not a fan of Romero, but that doesn’t mean he is terrible, just that I don’t care for him.

You're not a Romero fan, but you never ever listened to any Lords Of Black album, or the Ferrymen one, or the CoreLeoni??


I’ve heard Lords of Black, and one of the songs from the Ferrymen disc, but why would I spend my time listening to something with a singer whose voice I don’t enjoy? That just doesn’t make sense.


OK, at least you tried some of his stuff. Because you had written this the other day, mentioning otherwise...

Because of that I’ve just had no interest in checking him out in any other Band. I’m sure he is a fine vocalist, there’s got to be a reason he got picked for rainbow but I just don’t care.
Last edited by Guillaume on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
introclaus
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:40 am
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: My Top 30 of 2017

Postby introclaus » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Guillaume wrote:
introclaus wrote:
Guillaume wrote:You're not a Romero fan, but you never ever listened to any Lords Of Black album, or the Ferrymen one, or the CoreLeoni??


I’ve heard Lords of Black, and one of the songs from the Ferrymen disc, but why would I spend my time listening to something with a singer whose voice I don’t enjoy? That just doesn’t make sense.


OK, at least you tried some of his stuff. Because you has written this the other day, mentioning otherwise...

Because of that I’ve just had no interest in checking him out in any other Band. I’m sure he is a fine vocalist, there’s got to be a reason he got picked for rainbow but I just don’t care.


Obviously I’ve heard him in other stuff but I have no interest in him as a singer so unless music is extraordinary (ie Rainbow) I won’t give it more than a few minutes listen ... c’est la vie
Claus Jensen


Return to “PM: Core”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests